Africa Gambling Outlook 2019
In 2019, Africa is undoubtedly one of the regions attracting the most interest from stakeholders in the gambling industry from all over the world.
In this complimentary 2019 Africa Gambling Outlook, GamblingCompliance's in-house regulatory team provide insights into six key jurisdictions that are the most relevant for the gambling industry on the continent — Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, and Uganda. This outlook provides an expert overview of market data and the most important regulatory developments and foreseeable changes in these countries.
In this outlook you will find:
- The current status of the gambling regulation in all 55 African jurisdictions.
- A focus on the six countries that are the most relevant for the gambling industry on the continent.
- The level of regulation for online gambling in the region.
- The potential that the forecasted economic growth has on the gambling industry.
- The pivotal role that mobile money payments systems play in gambling in the region.
To download your free 2019 Africa Gambling Outlook, fill in the form below.
For more information on the African gambling market and to view our full interactive map of the continent, click here