GamblingCompliance offers tailored research reports including legislative tracking and detailed forward-looking analytical commentary combined with product-specific data forecasts.
Based in London, Washington D.C., California and Taipei, we offer existing market participants and investors easily accessible and up-to-date information on market realities, and a reliable and independent listening post to monitor legislative developments at local level.
Tracking regulatory change across the global gambling industry is our core business, which means we can provide you with immediate access to an independent, cost-effective and skilled team to deliver tailored research reports.
Commissioned research from GamblingCompliance could help you:
- Track gambling legislation and regulation across jurisdictions and anticipate and respond to legislative developments.
- Compare key facets of legislation and regulation across jurisdictions.
- Grasp the political fundamentals driving legislative movements.
- Monitor competitor lobbying spend.
- Gauge the size and growth trajectory of gambling markets via product-specific data forecasts.