This conference aims to help give gambling operators the tools you need to develop and implement a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Although gambling as an industry is not traditionally associated with diversity, research shows us how it is clearly linked to business success and innovation. According to McKinsey research, companies in the top quartile for gender diversity are 21 percent more likely to have above average profitability than companies in the bottom quartile.
Operators are competing to recruit and retain top talent with other industries who actively demonstrate clear inclusion policies. When you do manage to attract the right people you then need to ensure their experience within your organisation is a positive one through development strategies and policies which remove unconscious bias and promote advancement.
The regulators are driving an agenda of putting the consumer at the centre and that makes good commercial sense too. Operators who can be reflective of the diverse potential market will be best placed to realise the benefits of these opportunities.
Public opinion is clear, social responsibility is important and businesses who deliver on an agenda to promote equality, diversity and inclusion are sure to prosper in this climate. It’s the right thing to do and ultimately it’s good for business as well.
Who should attend
- Senior management at gambling operators
- HR professionals at gambling operators
- Recruitment professionals and talent managers at gambling operators
- Heads of compliance at gambling operators
- In-house lawyers at gambling operators
- Public relations professionals within gambling operators
- Consultants working with the gambling industry
- Anyone working within or alongside the gambling industry who is interested in equality, diversity and inclusion.
To find out more click here.