As part of its 10th anniversary celebrations GamblingCompliance is organising a special Regulatory Summit, looking at some of the most pressing issues affecting the gambling industry in 2017. The conference will take place during the day of the GamblingCompliance Regulatory Awards 2017 and will share the same venue: The Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square, in the heart of London's Mayfair.
Early Bird: £350 ends 31 March
Standard Rate: £450
GamblingCompliance subscribers and GamblingCompliance Regulatory Awards attendees save a further £100 off ticket prices. Contact Us for your exclusive code
The conference will feature:
- A morning session run in conjunction with GambleAware.
- New findings relating to Corporate Social Responsibility following a recent industry study.
- New treatment and harm minimisation initiatives.
- The unveiling of a special report by the RGA in conjunction with PwC looking at how customer data can be used to identify problem gambling.
- The emerging trends in the pan-European adoption of 4th AMLD, including specific input from the Czech Republic which has recently transposed the directive.
The final session will look at Brexit from a European perspective, and examine the implications of this paradigm shift in the relationship between the UK and the rest of Europe. Speakers will examine this from a jurisdictional perspective, including the implications for Malta and Gibraltar, and look at other potentially unforseen implications relating to tax and broadcasting rights.
- Miles Baron, Chief Executive of the Bingo Association
- Joseph Cuschieri, Executive Chairman of the Malta Gaming Authority
- Martin Dane, Associate Director at RSM
- Andrew Gellatly, Head of Global Reaserch Services, GamblingCompliance
- Hartwig Gerhartinger, Vice President Group Regulatory & Governmental Affairs at Paysafe Group
- Clive Hawkswood, Chief Executive, Remote Gambling Association
- Peter Howitt, Founder, Ramparts
- Mark Jordan, Partner, UK Betting and Gaming Lead, PwC
- Richard Leather, Legal and Research Director, GamblingCompliance
- Andy MacGlip, Director at PwC
- Monica Monaco, Managing Director, TrustEuAffairs
- Michael Mrak, Head of Department Compliance, Casinos Austria
- David Parsons, Independent Researcher, Leeds Beckett University
- Becky Rowe, Owner and Head of Research at Revealing Reality
- Jana Vydrova, Associate, Allen & Overy Czech Republic
- John White, Chief Executive, BACTA
The conference will appeal to anyone tasked with keeping their business in line with responsible gambling requirements and ahead of the regulatory curve. Speakers are experts in their fields and able to give an international perspective on the subject matter.
10:00-10:30 Registration & Coffee
10:30-11:15 Industry Social Responsibility Initiatives
Panel: Becky Rowe, Revealing Reality; Miles Baron, Bingo Association; John White, BACTA
11:15-11:45 Coffee & Networking Break
11:45-12:05 Evaluating Industry Harm Minimisation Initiatives
Speaker: Professor David Parsons
12:05-12:30 Remote Gambling Research - Emerging Findings and Next Steps
Speakers: Andy MacGilp, PwC; Graham Weir, Ladbrokes Coral
13:20-13:30 GamblingCompliance Presentation on 4th AMLD
Speaker: Richard Leather, GamblingCompliance
13:30-14:30 Emerging Trends in the Pan-European Adoption of 4th AMLD
Moderator: Richard Leather, GamblingCompliance. Panel: Michael Mrak, Casinos Austria; Jana Vydrova, Allen & Overy; Hartwig Gerhartinger, Paysafe; Monica Monaco, Trust EU Affairs
14:30-15:00 Coffee & Networking Break
15:00-16:30 The Implications of Brexit for the European Gambling Landscape
Moderator: Andrew Gellatly, GamblingCompliance. Panel: Martin Dane, RSM; Mark Jordan, PwC; Peter Howitt, GBGA; Joseph Cuschieri, MGA
16:30-17:30 Close & Drinks Reception
Special discounts will be available for GamblingCompliance subscribers and anyone attending the Awards Gala Dinner in the evening.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or +44 (0) 207 921 9980.