Betting on Football is the only trade conference that brings together decision-makers from international operators to address the recent issues and opportunities in the sports betting industry.
Focus this year is not just football and betting, we have had several requests from operators to address relevant topics pertaining to leadership, global and emerging markets, compliance, integrity and problem gambling, digital marketing, sponsorship, payments, products and technology, and industry innovation.
The six main conference tracks will discuss operator related topics within Leadership & Vision, Global Markets, Betting on Marketing, Product in Focus, Betting on Innovation and The Science of Compliance.
To broaden the relevance of Betting on Football, we introduce four one-day Expert Forums on Wednesday 20 March and Thursday 21 March: PaymentExpert Forum, Digital Marketing Forum, Sponsorship Forum, and European Lotteries Workshop.
Stamford Bridge provides an intimate setting for 2,000 senior execs, 200 expert speakers across 40 sessions, and plenty of business and networking opportunities between operators, and also the key suppliers. You actually get to meet other operators at our events that you want to talk to and potentially cooperate with in a meaningful and beneficial way!
The event is organised by SBC (Sports Betting Community) which is synonymous with sports betting over the past 10 years and runs the three biggest global sports betting trade events - Betting on Sports, Betting on Football and Betting on Sports America.
Event in Numbers:
- 2,000 high-level delegates
- 200 leading industry speakers
- 40 conference sessions, panels and presentations
- 40 exhibitors
- Leadership & Vision - look at stagnation in the betting industry, advertising over-exposure, the future for retail betting, challenges for new brands and a CEO panel discussing future strategy
- Global Markets - takes a snapshot of some of the emerging regulated markets, such as India, Sweden and USA, with some of more established markets such as Italy, Spain and a post-Brexit UK.
- The Science of Compliance - in partnership with Gambling Compliance - deals with the latest problem gambling strategies, sporting integrity, payments, fraud and dealing with regulators
- Betting on Innovation and Products in Focus tracks - take a look at the latest ways of attracting and entertaining customers. It explores innovation and technology discussing the roles of platform, esports, virtual sports, omni-channel strategy and communications.
- Betting on Marketing - follows the discussion around effective and safe sponsorship, a CEO panel of super affiliates exploring their role in the supply chain, and the challenges of reaching an audience and keeping it through social, loyalty and personalisation
Expert Forums: This year we introduce expert one-day forums for Operators:
A one-day Forum for payment professionals from operators and payment suppliers to network and discuss issues and opportunities in the betting and gaming industry.
- Digital Marketing Forum - A one-day Forum for online marketing professionals in the sports betting industry to discuss and learn the latest trends and digital marketing techniques.
- Sponsorship Forum - A one-day Forum where Football Clubs/Organisations and Gambling Operators meet to discuss the many aspects of football sponsorship by the betting category and explore new opportunities together.
- European Lotteries Workshop - A one-day Workshop for Lottery Operators representing state lotteries in 16 European countries.